Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pizza wars

Last night we read a bedtime story about attending a pizza party...
Henry: I like pizza parties.
Me: (fairly certain that Henry had never actually attended a pizza party) Maybe you can have a pizza party with your friends someday? I went a pizza party once, and it was fun.
Henry: Well, I went to a pizza party when I was a baby.
Me: One time, when I was a little girl, my Brownie troop went to the Pizza Hut on a field trip and I got to make my own little personal pizza with whatever I wanted on top.
Henry: (clearly not impressed) Well, one time, I went to a party and it was with my friends but we rode in a school bus to a big skyscraper building and there was a egg and the egg cracked open and there was a pizza inside and I ate it except it wasn't a pizza it was just a shadow of a pizza so I had to take the space shuttle then rocket then airplane and then go down the slide with Daddy into the garden. The pink rose garden that we planted and it smelled so nice. A giant bird looked at us and flew away. We went inside the house and my friends were there for a party with bubbles everywhere and we had pizza.
Me: OKAY. I GET IT. YOU WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment